Buyer (Retail / Gifts & Hamper) Ubi / $2500 - $3800
Working hours: 9.00am – 6.00pm (Mon to Fri)
- Responsible for full spectrum of purchasing function such as timely execution of purchase orders, negotiation with suppliers for the best price and ensuring cost optimisation etc.
- Managing suppliers’ relationship to build a mutually beneficial partnerships and collaborations.
- Ensure stocks availability through forecasting demand, inventory monitoring and replenishment activities.
- Conceptualise and develop new ideas/initiatives in line with customer profile and market trends
- Manage products and services life cycle from start to end, from concept to design, sample production, testing, cost, mass production and finally end of products and services life
- Meeting the needs of internal stakeholders (i.e. sales, marketing, operations)
- Any other duties as assigned by Superior
- Minimum Diploma qualification with 2 year of relevant experience
- Strong in negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good Administrative and problem solving skills
- Able to handle multi-tasking and meticulous
- Salary depends on last drawn and experience
Interested applicant please Click on the APPLY BUTTON to submit your detailed resume.
Kindly indicate your availability for work commencement, reason for leaving, expected salary etc
Send your resume in Ms Words
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Deborah Ho Yu Qing | RESS | CEI No R1104551 | EA No. 13C6614