Buyer / Procurement Executive *Healthcare/MMD* - HGA
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 17-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1875289
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Responsible for execution of procurement activities for the organisation including liasing with suppliers on purchasing matters as well as sourcing and evaluating quotations and proposals and negotiation with suppliers.
- Review supply contracts with users to ensure contracts entered into with the organisation are in accordance with the normal commercial terms.
- Performs goods/service receipt and match the duly endorsed Delivery Order in the SAP system
- Manages the organisations procurement through Shared Procurement Program under Agency for Integrated Care Pte Ltd (AIC) such as yearly usage projections.
- Receives donation-in-kind from Fund Raising Department and issuing the items to the relevant departments
- Coordinates the process of disposal of assets/Tagging of new asset
- Responsible for procurement through tender from calling of tender request for proposal (RFP) up to the award of the tender (RFP)
- Works with internal users such as nursing department to ensure Vendor Management Inventory (VMI) provider’s performance is up to user’s expectation and arrange for monthly operations meeting with the supplier.
- Manages the inventory items not under VMI to ensure continuous supply.
- Manages (Personal Protective Equipment) PPE inventory in accordance to the organisations Outbreak Management policies.
- Manages direct sourcing activity with the supplier (stationery). Guides and oversees the work performance of Executive Assistant/ Assistant.
- Ensures proper documentations and records keeping.
- Reviews and suggest improvements to the organisations procurement processes.
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- Prior experience in procurement / purchasing in healthcare
Interested candidates can write in to Ann at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ann Goh Xin Ting
E.A License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company! As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates. With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services. EA Licence No.: 99C4599