Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Purchase materials and equipment according to needs and in a timely manner in order to satisfy manufacturing needs.
- Define sourcing strategy or vendors and suppliers to achieve cost savings that are in alignment with the company's objectives
- Provide product pricing availability, and general knowledge to colleagues
- Vendor management. (visiting, auditing, evaluation, pricing management)
- Product searching and product information
- Build good working and professional relations with suppliers in order to satisfy company needs.
- Follow through purchasing strategy and purchasing policies, PO approval policies, and other company polices.
- Diploma / Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Relevant experience in manufacturing industry is preferred
- Knowledge of the logistics markets including supply base, general industry information, good purchasing practices and knowledgeable in contracting
- Excellent communication skills with influencing and convincing abilities
- Project management knowledge and team player attitude
- Strong Analytical thinking and conceptual skills
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd