- Join a growing global company
- Extensive benefits and training that will accelerate your career
- Diverse working environment
Our client is a global IT services company that is constantly driving innovation. With hundreds of thousands of employees across the globe, each with their strong suit of expertise, they are able to make an impact of their client and communities.
As a Buyer, you will be managing the planning and scheduling of materials movement to meet required material purchases with engineering and production schedules. You will be responsible for identifying best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Evaluating vendors competitiveness to drive goal achievement and developing new supply sources
- Resolving any discrepancies when it arises
- You have a Degree and at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You are always looking for creative ways to resolve issues
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly analytical and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd