Business Unit Manager
The position of Marketing Manager consists of developing marketing strategy to identify potential consumer/customer channels and segments, increase demand for products and services offered by the company, thereby increasing sales, market shares and ultimately consumer/customer satisfaction. The role also encompasses keeping abreast of their resposible markets, their competitive developments, trends in the industry and understanding compliance with government regulations.
- Formulate and develop local and international business strategies based on knowledge of agreed and established objectives, market characteristics and cost factors.
- Achievement of sales targets and expenses control
- Ensure proper preparation of the promotion plans for designated products in accordance with strategy and direction
- Develop pricing strategies that are competitive in the various markets and channels.
- Strategic planning and forecasting to ensure sales of products and services.
- Be updated on competitive developments, industry trends and government regulations both locally and internationally.
- Formulate promotional activities to drive sales and market share growth
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Preferably with 5 to 6 years of experience in a similar capacity in the FMCG industry covering the retail channel and pharmaceutical channels
- Working knowledge & experience with international markets will be advantageous
- Excellent planning and analytical skill, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Results oriented and dynamic individual with strong business acumen
- Working knowledge with distributor is essential
Borden Company (Pte) Ltd