Business Unit Manager (East/5 Days/Up to $6,000)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leadership role with P & L management.
- Own & drive a target in excess of 10 million of services sales with a team of 2 or 3.
- Responsible in driving and achieving assigned sales targets mainly IT Services related, along with IT Infrastructure Services and software in response to customer’s needs.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Perform account planning/mapping to ensure appropriate coverage in your chosen marketplace toward making sales target Develop new IT Services business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to boost profit margin.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Liaise with product Principals, Distributor Partners, in-house engineering teams on behalf of customers for issue resolutions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple customer’s requirements at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Work collaboratively with key business partners to generate leads with new and competitive accounts
Educations, skills and Qualification:
- Diploma or Degree in any related technical discipline
- Preferably 8 to 10 years of sales experiences with at least 4 years in IT Services sector under following business categories:
Interested candidates please apply via [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call 6427 8689 to discuss further.
Thank you and all the best in your job hunt.
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd (12C6135)
Tan Soon Hock (Steven) R1109889
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd