Business Transformation Manager (Exp in FMCG)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 14-Feb-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710 | EA Personal Registration No: J119102E
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Implement future to-be and optimize current processes in line with process architecture and best practice
- Provide support during implementation phase of the program, working together with Senior Management and developing improvement initiatives and provide solutions to business problems.
- Participate in defining the processes and providing expert knowledge for certain areas of commercial expertise. Ability to align the results with the Transformation program to maximize impact on the overall organization.
- Support improvement opportunities
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in any discipline
- Min 8-10 years of experience, handling Business Transformation programs
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills to drive change & standardization across the business
- Experience in leading process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Hoshin or 6-sigma).
- Result oriented self-starter with excellent communication and people skills
- Strong change agent – able to motivate teams to excel.
- Conceptual thinking and analytical skills, eager to learn and share
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd