Business System Analyst
The Business System Analyst is responsible to gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
• Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc
• Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
• Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
• Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
• Participate in Coding and Code Review.
• Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
• Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
• Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
• Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
• Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Typically 2-4 years IT experience
• Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
• Experience in IT business analysis techniques
• Degree Holder
• Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
• Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship;
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Able to travel as required
Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd.