Business System Analyst
Job Title: Business System Analyst
We are looking for a Business System Analyst to join our client’s dynamic organization.
- Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification.
- Make changes to configurable items. (Hardware, software, documentation, etc.)
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual. (Plan & facilitate training of users and operators.)
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
- 2-4 years of experience in IT.
- Familiar with Agile, .NET, Outsystems
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in IT Business Analysis techniques
- At least Degree
- Good leadership
- Able to travel as required
Interested Applicants please send your updated resume to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd