Business Support Manager - Part Time
- Opening within a company with a solid track record of success
- Flexible working options
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is one of the leaders in the business services industry. They provide a broad range of services and solutions in consulting, technology, digital and operations.
They are now expanding their presence in South East Asia and are looking for a Business Support Manager to assist in the day to day operations based in Singapore
You will be responsible for :
- Receiving and screening incoming calls and emails and determining priorities.
- Performing project-based work as assigned.
- Assist with new office setup & coordination in Singapore and SE Asia.
- Oversee all aspects of administration for the Company.
- Creating, maintaining, communicating and ensuring adherence to internal guidelines and best practices with respect to various business processes.
- Documenting all financial transactions and monitoring company accounts.
- Managing account receivables and payables, posting financial transactions to the accounting system and making bank deposits.
- Supporting various activities tied to rapid business expansion in various SE Asian countries.
- Supporting financial analysis, market research & cross-domain report creation - depending on skills/interest.
- You have at least 1 year experience within as an Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant or a Business Support Manager role, ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You ideally have prior accounting experience.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd