Business Support Executive (Pharmaceutical Industry)
Our client is a strong research-based specialty Pharmaceutical company with global presence in more than 100 countries.
The Business Support Executive would support the Singapore Sales team in all daily sales-related functions as well as provide secretarial and administrative support to the Singapore team.
- Sales Support - Generate daily sales report for SG team, and submission of sales report to SAPI.
- Inventory Management - Work closely with Business Unit Head and inventory team to manage SG inventories and report. Tracking of daily sales / orders, and ensure that the order system and inventory is up-to-date. Raising of invoice/ credit notes monthly in the database system for the purchasing of goods
- Claims Submission - Support SG sales team on the monthly claims submission
- Travel Arrangements - Support Business Unit Head in all his travel arrangements and logistical matters, and subsequent claims.
- Marketing Support - Submission of promotional material approval and monitoring of expiry of promotional materials.
- Event Management - Support team in events such as F&B catering, preparation of marketing materials etc.
- Finance - Good book keeping of 3rd party expense report, month end closing, Accounts Receivables / Payables, accruals, claims etc.
- General Admin Support - Support SG team in administrative work and office procurement
- Diploma holder and above
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience in inventory planning, Finance expenses and HR related tasks
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous
- Able to work independently and a strong team player
- Self-motivated to accomplish performance objectives
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to:
Deborah Yuen, Director
JD Talent Consulting Pte Ltd
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1660438
EA License Number: 16C8364