Business Support Administrator (some analysis work)
Our client, a listed US multinational corporation, is seeking a suitable individual to join as Administrator.
Supporting the Field Service Operations, the Administrator will:
- Prepare quarterly Operation and Business review materials
- Work with Sales and Finance team to put together quarterly actual and forecasted reports
- Retrieve reports and data from dashboard upon request
- Perform some analysis work
- Update operational procedures and processes
- Maintain good organized filing of physical documents and powerpoint files
- Undertake any other duties as required
We expect the successful candidate to be a dependable, detailed and proactive person with good organizational and analytical skills. As this role entails working with people from other departments, excellent interpersonal and communication skills are pre-requisites.
The candidate is likely to possess:
- Diploma or degree qualification
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Good Powerpoint skills
Knowledge of an ERP system (Oracle, SAP, etc.) is an advantage.
If you are keen to pursue this job opportunity, please email your detailed Word format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting "Business Support Administrator" as the subject matter.