Business Solutions Specialist, Asset Management
- Great work environment
- Work within a leading employer in the Financial Services industry
- Work within a Global MNC
Our Client is a leading multinational bank headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The bank's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.
In this role, you will be developing a high-level solution and aligning it with organizational technology road-map and strategy by working with enterprise architecture and business technology services teams. You will also ensure that all aspects of the business requirement are defined and analysed.
You will be responsible for:
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Supporting Biz T&O Head for project pipeline, pre-project planning activities, QR prioritization
- Supporting effective business change by building relationships with business leaders, technology and operational business partners
- Initiate the implementation plan for Group T&O projects. This will include all activities that the business needs to do to prepare for the new operation process and technical components.
- Change Implementation Planning & Management
- Undertaking scoping and evaluation of new initiatives.
- Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
- Leading and collaborating with cross-functional and technical teams including business analysts, solution architect, business technology services teams, and testing teams to define/clarify requirements
- Reviewing Test Strategy, help plan and support the user acceptance testing and help address any issues.
- Ensuring that there is a business perspective on how the new operations and technical capabilities will be delivered to the business.
- Spot potential problems, recognize the risk impact and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Managing RUN
- Managing the communication and regular updates to business stakeholders on ‘critical’ production incidents and problems impacting customer and business operations
- Leading the regular review with business on system stability, responsiveness, production incident, problem tickets including identification of root cause.
- Tracking for continuous improvement. Ensure early identification and resolution of challenges impacting BAU systems.
- Monitoring the fulfilment of service levels between GTO and the business segments and highlighting required actions to close gaps where needed
- Building a sustainable process for measuring benefits to ensure T&O resources are aligned to business initiatives which provide the highest ROI.
- Improving systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in technology/business or equivalent
- You have minimum of 10 years of relevant banking and/or consulting experience
- You have a strong business domain knowledge in asset management
- You have experience in scoping and evaluation – Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
- You have strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into solutions that meet business objectives
- You understand the technology and operational processes across functions/departments in the bank/market.
- You are familiar with change management processes and project management fundamentals
- You have a strategic forward-thinking approach to challenges with outstanding communications, influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
- You are passionate, diligent and resilient individual with the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- You are a resourceful team player
Ref No: 39817083
Snaphunt Pte Ltd