Business Solutions & Procurement Manager
This role in Creative Eateries’ Corporate Affairs Department plays an important part in the development/implementation of standards and procedures designed to ensure smooth processes and maintaining standards and costs within the company. There will be exposure to multiple enterprise-wide solutions and systems. This role provides opportunities for career progression through involvement in business fundamentals through business solutioning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle and manage full spectrum of procurement functions with day-to-day operations
- Negotiate for long term supply contracts.
- Maintain accurate electronic database of term contract and bulk purchase rates.
- Handle material sourcing, price negotiation and order fulfilment, includes preparation and execution of purchase requisitions and ensure timely delivery.
- Establish KPIs to achieve business objectives for assured supply, quality, cost reductions and cost effectiveness.
- Review and implement procedures and best practices in Purchasing / Procurement function in accordance to purchasing policy and company guidelines.
- Continuous improvement to source for more competitive/alternate materials and manage supplier performance.
- Handle supply claims issues with internal customers and suppliers.
- Candidate must possess at least a degree, any field.
- At least 4 years of working experience in purchasing is required for this position. Ideally with 1-2 years of supervisory responsibilities.
- Candidates with knowledge in purchasing F&B products/items preferred.
- Possess excellent skills in Microsoft Excel.