Business Proposal and Report Writer
Role & Responsiblities:
The role is responsible for business proposal and report writing.
In the area of business report, the responsibility is to produce business reports from consultancy projects and submit to clients and government agency. The skills required not only able to write, but also able to compile and organize information gathered from the consultancy project and deliverables and present them into formal business reports. Area of consultancy are: Business Strategy Development, Human Capital Development and Productivity and Process Re-design.
The details of works are as follow:
- Study project proposals and understand the scope of works and deliverables
- Work with management consultants to gather and collate information required for the report writing. If required, he/she will assist the consultants to work with the clients to gather more information for the reports.
- Produce the reports as according to the project deliverables and confirm with consultants and clients for their submission to government agency.
- Ensure all reports are completed on time as required by the clients or agency’s deadline.
- Follow-up on any enquiry by clients or agency on the reports.
- Familiar with the works on business model and structure, human capital development, leadership development and business processes
- Good in business report writing
- Communicate well and have good listening skills
- Positive attitude and open to learning
- Conversant in both English and chinese
Leadership Management Singapore Pte Ltd