Business Project Manager, Insurance (Up to $10K)
The Project Manager holds the overall accountability for the project’s success over the full project lifecycle.
The project manager designs, plans and implements complex projects, either standalone or as part of a larger programme, according to scope, targets and objectives set for time of delivery, budget and quality.
- successful project delivery in line with the defined success factors and set goals
- effective and consistent project communications and reporting to business and IT stakeholders
- smooth change deployment and handover to operations, driving quality and compliance
- successful adoption of the solution, ensuring appropriate roll-out strategy and engagement
- contribution and ongoing improvement of the project management tools and methodology (as part of the project management community)
- Min. 5 years of Project Management experience in the banking and finance industry
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd