Business Process, Cybersecurity & Governance Trainee #SGUP
The successful candidate will be offered traineeship opportunities to gain valuable IT industry experience and domain knowledge in 2 key IT departments:
• Business Process
• Cybersecurity & Governance
SLNG will be consolidating 4 legacy business applications in the areas of Finance, Human Resources, Procurement and Warehouse, Asset Maintenance and Reliability into the SAP S/4 HANA cloud platform. The candidate shall be responsible for but not be limited to the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Develop an ‘all round’ understanding of the SLNG business model and the roles / responsibilities of the various business groups that are tasked with achieving excellent business performance and delivering operational effectiveness.
2. Liaise with the business groups and stakeholders involved to build an understanding of the SAP S/4 HANA platform that will be required to provide the technical and functional capabilities in order to support the efficient delivery and implementation of the platform.
3. Manage and collaborate with external service providers that are engaged by SLNG to develop and implement the business processes and SAP S/4 HANA platform that will be required by SLNG for the effective management of SLNG’s business.
4. Contribute to the design, testing, training, deployment and maintenance of the SAP S/4 HANA platform as required.
5. Follow up with external service providers on any defects raised and track these to closure.
6. Monitor the platform effectiveness in meeting end user requirements and manage any changes as required
Technical Skills and Competencies:
1. Application Design/ Programming
2. Business Continuity
3. End-User Customer Support
4. Information System Security
5. IT Operations and Analysis
6. Project/ Resources Management
7. Requirement Analysis
Singapore LNG Corporation Pte Ltd