Business Operations Lead
- Join a leading telecommunication company that drives career development
- Be part of our dynamic and fun-loving team!
Our client is an innovative telecommunication company that has a strong presence in Southeast Asia. With tens of thousands of employers across multiple countries, they are committed to continuous research and development and are working towards being a well-known brand across the globe.
In this role, you will be ensuring that operating companies' KPIs are aligned to Group objectives. You will monitor and manage all operating companies performance and accelerate the development of initiatives in order to help them achieve their targets. You will act as the bridge between all operating companies and management and ensure that all communications are brought across clearly. You will conduct research and analysis on specific areas that require focus and to identify opportunities to facilitate smooth operations.
- You are a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CPA or equivalent).
- You have at least 6 years experience within a Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Finance/ Strategy or similar role.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd