Business Operations Intern (Regional)
- Join a leading FinTech firm in South East Asia
- Enjoy flexible working options
- Be part of a dynamic work culture
Our client is a FinTech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
You will be reporting to the Head of Operations and you will be responsible for :
- Creating and maintaining performance reports for each department.
- Assisting with the tracking and monitoring of KPIs.
- Refining operations SOP, policies and internal reporting tools.
- Preparing and maintaining pitch decks and marketing materials for current and prospective investors.
- Automating data entry processes and tracking assets.
- Conducting research on regional FinTech and Banking regulations (specifically Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore)
- Supporting the head of the department and the CEO on special projects.
- Taking up ad-hoc admin tasks, when required.
- You possess strong execution, coordination and communication skills to liaison with cross-functional teams and departments.
- You have a high sense of prioritization of critical tasks.
- You are focussed on skill-full execution of projects and work at hand.
- You possess Project Management skills and are analytical by nature.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and multi-tasking are your inherent capabilities.
- You can collaborate easily with different stakeholders and can work well in a fast-paced environment.
- You work well in teams and actively participate when required.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd