Business Operations Executive
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-May-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Providing a central point of contact for corporate customers, internal staff and external vendors to resolve customer related issues to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Supporting the service delivery manager in monitoring contracted Service commitments and continual Service improvements. Monitor and ensure Service Level Agreements are met, issues escalated and prioritized
- Responsible for monitoring and standards of the service delivery, which includes delivery management, status update, documentation, service report to customer and escalation to vendors and related parties
- Gather the technical requirements from customer and develop a high level of documentations for projects.
- Work closely with vendors and suppliers to deliver the projects.
- Maintain long term healthy customer relationships, acting as the bridge between clients and internal teams. Manage and communicate with key holders on daily operational support. Provide the customers with relevant reporting and trend analysis statistics to pro-actively support and improve the customer’s business.
- Identify operational gaps and drive to ensure closure, both internally and externally
Engage proactively with the team of technical service staff to ensure the team achieves its objectives.
- Ensure all support functions are communicated, prepared and capable of supporting new services to be deployed
- Responsible for process management and co-ordination of incidents affecting the respective customers.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business IT or other relevant disciplines
- Previously held a position responsible for client services, service delivery and/or client account management
- Possess a full and broad understanding of the services required by the account and of other services and technology, along with good project co-ordination skills
- Good business sense business acumen, customer focus and good financial management skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active in resolving issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Effective interpersonal skills, both written and presentation
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd