Business Office Admin Assistant (Healthcare ) **IMMEDIATE**
The Executive Assistant will assist in the management of the daily operations of Business Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily receipting duties, ensuring all receipts are properly accounted for, reconciled and banked-in on a timely basis.
- Liaise with the clinics or centres on their daily collections and perform Petty Cash Audits.
- Liaise with external vendors such as Banks and Insurance Company in relation to receipting matters.
- Process Credit card and GIRO for pre-authorized patient-related bills.
- Handle Cash Breaking and cash collection by Secured Couriers.
- Provide administrative support.
- Assist on phone, email or fax enquiries
- Min Diploma in Accountancy or GCE ‘A’/’O’ Levels
- Possess minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Conversant with essential software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point and knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Must be a good team player with positive work attitude and able to work independently
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd