Business Manager, Personal Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
- Responsible to lead, manage and motivate a team of Personal Bankers by providing coaching and building an environment for learning and career progression for the bankers
- Formulating and executing business plans to ensure that your team meets the bank’s professional sales and service standards through providing quality service and exhibiting operational effectiveness.
- Ensure that the team provides customers with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their requirements and to adhere to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements including complying with the FAA and related Acts.
- A recognized tertiary education with at least 5 years of experience in the banking / financial industry with a good track record in sales of wealth management products.
- Minimum 2 years of sales management experience, with strong interpersonal skills, and proven leadership and people management techniques.
- Strong knowledge of financial costing, P&L management and business marketing strategies and techniques.
- Sound understanding of MAS/banking regulations & compliance requirements
- Possess relevant CMFAS accreditation
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)