Business Manager (East/MNC/up to $7K)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform full spectrum of secretariat and business support to CEO
- Compose and manage correspondence with internal and external stakeholders, including company newsletter, company announcement, speeches, e-mails, prepare and consolidate presentation slides and talking points etc.
- Collaborate with Senior Management Team and various business/operation units to meet corporate and customer needs and
- Perform end-to-end meeting and event management activities such as monthly management meeting, Staff Conference, VIP Customers Dinner, Chinese New Year blessing, etc.
- Manage CEO's calendar by setting up meetings and appointments and organizing agenda and attendance list
- Maintains office supplies inventory and coordinate placing of orders and other administrative duties
- Support Corporate Social Responsibility function such as organizing fundraising drive, local and overseas volunteer activities, etc.
- Responsible for physical and electronic filing of Legal Contracts/Agreements
- Supervisory responsibilities to receptionists and driver
- Minimum 5 years' secretariat and administrative experience in a similar capacity
- Strong presentation slide making and speech writing skills
- Outstanding organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties, able to work independently as well as in a team setting
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Tay Tong Fang Nicole
Personal Reg No: R1546889
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889