Business Management Executive
- Liaise with internal and external parties, such as meeting up with clients and vendors, to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing strategies to reach business goals.
- Support and coordinate with internal teams for the planning, organisation and execution of various events as well as marketing strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Assist in building close relations, pitching stories to local and regional stakeholders, and monitoring their progress to ensure their requirements are met.
- Initiate market research and analyze on recent market trends.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills
- Both independent and a good team player, eager to learn and take challenges
- Willing to learn attitude
- Capable to handle multi-tasks and be able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively to key stakeholders.
- Candidates with no relevant experience may apply as comprehensive on-job training will be provided.
In return, we offer you:
A path towards your most rewarding career. We are one of the best in-class organization which offers you big exposure and long-term career development such as internal transfer and international mobility opportunities.
Over here at our company,we invest in our people and provide thorough on the job training and excellent career progression opportunities.
With more than ten years of experience,we have built a reputation that is trusted by many clients and business partners. Our unbeatable service and product has led to us becoming a market leader across the globe. We are seeking for motivated people to help us continue to grow our business and are now looking to recruit.