Business IT Analyst
• Install, configure, maintain, support, and secure the organization’s local area network, including hardware resources and software applications, to ensure that the network is reliable and that the organization's IT resources are used efficiently.
• Efficiently investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve system problems. When necessary, escalate system problems to more senior staff.
• ERP - Support & troubleshooting
• BI - Support & troubleshooting
• Monitor applications performance; identify, troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems in order to maintain a reliable of the service and recommend improvements and minimize future disruptions.
• Where necessary, refer problems to vendor and supplier support services and monitor problem resolution to ensure that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
• Establish and enforce guidelines related to the use of for example disk space, network access, appropriate software applications in order to ensure that the security and reliable and that the organization’s IT resources are allocated efficiently.
• Research, evaluate, and recommend to enhance the system and the infrastructure. Prepare and maintain technical documentation such as user guide, network policy, etc and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the network.
Country Foods Pte Ltd