Business Intelligence Specialist (Tableau)
• Compile complex data sets from a variety of sources
• Implement data models through creation and maintenance data in the choice of database server and/or other data storage platform
• Create sustainable and efficient BI dashboard visualizations, emphasizing usability and good design practices
• Testing and monitoring the underlying data, ensuring quality and optimizing the data view that dashboards use
• Work with the business support team to automate the ETL tasks
• Identify software, tools, and techniques that have potential to advance the state of Business Intelligence across the company.
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering, preferably in a quantitative field.
• Experience with Data Visualization (Any BI tools. Tableau preferred.)
• 1 to 5 years of with extensive experience in BI Dashboard and ETL development. Strong knowledge in data architecture, ETL, data warehouse, database technology (SQL Server, DB2, etc.)
• Prior Experience in developing and performing complex SQL queries or similar relational database/dimensional language
• Proficient in MS Excel, including pivot tables, look up functions and charts
• Experience with on premise and/or cloud architecture and deployment
• Capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
• Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Good time management and ability to prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1110582
Posting Personnel: Lim Soo Yeong, Joanne
100 Beach Road #33-06
Shaw Tower Singapore 189702
Tel: 6594 9895 Fax: 6835 7890
People Profilers Pte Ltd