Business Intelligence Executive (Part Time)
BARE International Singapore specialises in customer research (mystery shopping), brand standard evaluations, audits and inspections for clients globally. We are seeking talented, educated, resourceful and passionate associates to join our team. We welcome dedicated, independent thinkers with multilingual capabilities and excellent problem-solving skills.
Our company focus is to remain the worlds leading provider of mystery customer research programs, with 100% client satisfaction.
Company Website: www.bareinternational.sg
POSITION AVAILABLE: Business Intelligence Executive (Part Time)
The position is available for Singapore Nationalist Only.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- This role will see the individual dedicated on BARE International’s account with Google. Under guidance of the Store Manager and Project Manager, the individual will support of strategic execution of Google’s day-to-day in-store activities for Singapore.
- This includes generating actionable consumer insights and formulating execution strategies designed to ultimately drive store-level sell-out of Google Hardware.
- The individual will play a key role in crafting reports that effectively synthesize sales impact, insights and recommendations.
- Designed and develop data collection platforms to gather customer/ grounds insights
- Apply logic and/or mathematical reasoning, and complex layers of rules to analyse and categorise complicated information; to see relationship between information in varied forms and from varied sources
- Identify key facts in a range of data, to detect inconsistent, incorrect or incomplete data and to distinguish information that is not pertinent to a decision or solution.
- Work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to generate insights and data analysis around, but not limited to:
- Data across merchants/partners, products, pricing, promotions and other variables to optimise effectiveness and performance
- Market trend/ demand and supply/ awareness
- Sales incentives/ giveaway/ sales activities
- Sell-out management
- Build data visualisation and reports in actionable formats to drive the business forward in close consultation with key stakeholders
- Assist in strategy development and any other analytical/intelligence requests
- Background in Business Intelligence or Consulting (at least 5 years in related fields)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel competency/ data management
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- Background in Retail Operations
- Experience working with Salesforce, retails systems or big data
Preferred Competency Skills:
- Adaptable, flexible, and stress tolerant
- Positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Innovative, working and building around methods to drive solutions in dynamic situations
- Meticulous, details-oriented, and prudent in ensuring work accuracy
- Respectful, ethical and able to work with individuals of all backgrounds
Market Research Industry
BARE International Singapore