Business Intelligence Consultant
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 18-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the life cycle of a BI solution deployment, this may include but is not limited to requirements gathering for functional design creation, solution architect, solution development, testing and deployment and aftercare support with the appointed BI vendors.
- Be part of the team to develop and enhance BI roadmaps, frameworks, processes and governance to achieve business goals, operational efficiencies and adoption of in class design principles in product design and development.
- Ensure effective client delivery of all BI solutions and/or data transformation initiatives to meet client's needs, and are within budget and timeline.
- Serve as the Project Management Officer and ensure all requests are effectively prioritized, managed and resourced appropriately.
- Leverage on experiences to ideate customised BI strategies and provide advisory support to meet the needs of account leadership and contribute actively to client's evolving technology roadmaps
- Operationalise BI support for both client on-boarding and account management support with active contribution to the design of the TOM
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
- PMP or equivalent certification - good to have
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in gathering BI requirements and specifications to produce accurate business-relevant datasets
- Possess an analytical mind and business acumen
- Ability to work with large amounts of data to identify facts and trends and translate them into business insights.
- Multi-tasker who is organized, detail-oriented and a team player
- Passionate and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Possess a good sense of urgency in meeting deadlines with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Experience in Facilities Management industry and related technologies is advantageous
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552