Business Intelligence Analyst - Product Development
- Take lead or initiate projects to improve the business's processes
- Innovative and fun work culture that promotes new ideas and opportunity to make a positive impact
Our client is a well-known financial services firm providing convenient, quick and cashless payment solutions. They are known for constantly innovating their product to enhance users experience while also strengthening their business capabilities. The Company encourages new idea generation and continuous improvement providing employees the opportunity to make a positive impact.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will build a system to better utilize the transaction data users generate daily. The insights generated will create strategic value and allow for effective response to incidents in real-time.
You will be responsible for:
- Extraction and consolidation of statistical data for Management Reporting and tracking of Business KPIs
- Bringing out business value from data insights
- Deep diving into the hyperpersonalisation of customers for targeted marketing
- Servicing data requests (extraction & analysis) from business units
- Driving data strategy and roadmap in building the Data Governance Framework
- Serving as Project Lead to build an Enterprise Data Warehouse for Business Reporting
- Holding an advisory role with deep understanding of relational databases for new business initiatives
- Being self-initiated to take on new projects to improve existing business processes through data science
- You have an excellent understanding of SQL databases access and usage
- You have strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and VBA
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively within teams.
- You have experience with the open source community
- You have a good track record in Data Science projects using Python and in dashboarding using data visualization tools (Tableau/ Power BI)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd