Business Intelligence Analyst
- Join a well known brand within Telecommunications
- A company that invests in developing cutting-edge technologies
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
Our client is a leading telecommunications company with a solid presence in over 25 countries. With a strong focus on innovation and developing modern technologies, they aim to provide the most reliable network to their users.
In this role, you will be involved in analytical projects to identify areas of improvement and new business opportunities. You will define, develop and maintain reports to support decision making. You will work closely with business users to understand data analysis requirements. You will ensure credibility of solutions and that they are accurately align with business needs. You will identify trends, do follow-up analysis and manage visualisations to evaluate business performance.
- You possess a degree in Applied Mathematics, Business Management or equivalent field.
- You have at least 4 years experience in a BI Analytics or similar role.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present you findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- You possess expertise in Data Visualisation Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Hue etc.).
- You have good knowledge of MySQL databases.
- You have strong understanding of BI trends.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills, are comfortable dealing with numerical data and able to translate relevant data into value-add insights.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd