Business & Finance Planning Analyst
1. Performance & Service Management
a. Assist Finance Manager in continuous improvement of financial operations processes focusing on simplification, standardization, quality improvement and cost minimization.
b. Work with the team to ensure quality of work performed:
i. Performed in compliance with the predefined processes and service management framework.
ii. Completed within agreed timelines.
iii. Processed according to the established processes & procedures.
iv. Processed accurately and completely
c. Motivates, coaches and mentors peers to build their skills and capabilities and encourage self-development.
d. Identifies continuous improvement opportunities in quality & efficiency and supports implementation efforts across the team.
2. Investment & Control
a. Review investment projects / capital expenditure opportunities with the business teams.
b. Perform post investment review of the completed projects.
c. Perform Capex reporting to country, regional and global teams.
3. Responds to ad-hoc requests from Linde Group Management and regional office.
• Minimum Degree in Accounting or equivalent with recognized general accounting qualification
• 3 to 5 years experience in accounting and reporting function
• Sound SAP knowledge and MS Office skills especially advanced Excel
• Able to execute change strategies and bring change projects to successful completion.
• Demonstrates operational Finance knowledge and financial analysis skills with hands on knowledge of financial operations.
• Able to drive business performance by monitoring execution of finance processes and continuously improving the same.
• Self-motivated individual requiring less supervision with passion for excellence and peak performance.
• Excellent teamwork with ability to work autonomously
• Strong communication skills (oral, written and listening)
• Attention to details
Location: Jurong Island
Client: US MNC dealing with Gas industry
Email to Jessie Hoe Huey Miin (CEI R1103861)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd