Business/ Finance Analyst - Healthcare
- Perform analysis and responsible in business partnering with Business Unit in providing financial advisory support to Business Unit and perform feasibility analysis on new projects
- Support financial planning that comprises of budgeting, financial review and analysis
- Identify available and relevant datasets and make strategic recommendations on collection, integration usage and leading in the discovery processes with stakeholders to model and frame scenarios that will impact business.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of accurate, timely and insightful management reports, as well as present findings and recommendations on actions to improve performance for Business Unit.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or Analytics related field with Minor in Finance preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint) and other data mining tools
- Resourceful, independent, meticulous, strong analytical mind and eye for detail
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Proactive and good team player
- Experience in healthcare industry, management accounting or data analytics is an added advantage
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Subject : Finance Analyst)
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd