- Provide admin support for Business Department:
- Updating and tracking of expenditures
- Procurement of services/goods for projects within the department
- Manage the calendar and schedules for the team leads
- Booking of accommodation and flights for business trips for team leads
- Handling of staff travel claims and reimbursements for team leads
- Management of team's assets and inventory
- Manage department files in common drive
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Diploma in Marketing or Business, or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' of relevant experience
- Basic understanding of business environment and have good people and communication skills.
- Able to work cross-functionally with other departments to fulfill duties/ events
- Proficient with Microsoft software applications e.g. Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Organized, detailed, independent and proactive.
- Willing to learn and have positive work and social attitude.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd