Business Development Specialist, Printer (West, Japanese market, Up to $5K)
- Our Client is a well-established Japanese IT MNC, dealing with Printer/Copier/Labeling product.
- Work on assigned targets, setting clear measurements and objectives that align with company’s direction and key product focus.
- Proactively identify, develop and groom named customer account, especially for focus products. This includes identifying sales opportunities, pitching products and/or services and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships.
- Ability to work with channel partners to ensure the successful completion and fulfillment of projects.
- Conduct demos and end user engagement, including developing quotes and proposals, negotiating and re-negotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Keep in touch with market competition and recommend competitive selling price and to add value with differentiated solutions.
- Organize and execute activities such as tech updates, seminars or roadshows targeting end users to generate leads and achieve sales targets.
- Maintain funnel, prepare reports and documentation in a timely fashion to support the business.
- A diploma holder.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in corporate end user customers management and exposure to B2B business.
- A good communicator and socially adept, with a mix of technical competence and acute business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills; bilingual in Japanese would be an advantage as will be assigned to Japanese market locally.
- Ability to solve tough problems, handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-tasking.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Experience in IT product sales and especially in print products.
- Please update and stated all your sales achievement vs target set from each of your employment (Sales) in your CV.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16053.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD