Business Development Representative, Up to $5,800
- To meet or exceed individual KPI’s based on outbound call volume, lead generation targets, opportunity conversion and Pipeline targets
- Effectively manage your territory in order to deliver high quality leads to sales team as an experienced member of the close loop sales cycle
- Have sales perceive output as that of a seasoned inside sales rep and equal understanding of the business and sales cycle
- Build and develop initial customer relationships as a trusted advisor and tight integration with internal sales to become a trusted peer in order to influence sales process
- Make an established number of outbound calls to source new tele-qualified leads (TQL’s) which convert to opportunities in order to grow pipeline
- Follow up on a constant flow of varied marketing campaigns each with a different product and industry focus where the leads are generated from trade shows, webinars, executive luncheons, website, electronic and direct mail.
- Actively promote VMware’s virtualization suite of solutions, products and services to prospects/customers
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Maintain current and accurate account information and contact information within internal database salesforce.com
- Be a key member & contributor to the local marketing team and the local Sales team across SEAK (Malaysia & Singapore)
- Good understanding of the Malaysia and Singapore Markets
- Minimum 5 years sales or telesales experience preferably in the technology or similar industry focused on business to business
- Need a good understanding of computing technology and be comfortable in discussing and relating the value to a customer’s business requirements.
- Demonstrate effectiveness through weekly reports to track performance and results
- Be familiar with CRM systems (Salesforce.com) and be able to input lead data regularly to enable results tracking.
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and less defined environment
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take the initiative to get things done
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once (flexible and self-sufficient)
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and persistent (not afraid of rejection)
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
Interested applicants, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jane Ng Wei Ling
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd