Business Development (prc) Executive
This role requires someone who has the ability to drive PRC nationality sales and spending in LS stores, building strong rapport and relationships with Chinese PRCs travelers as well as connecting with local and China tour agents network. This includes working closely with Operations team to provide a more personalized and quality customer service to the PRCs customers.
- Working with Marketing and Operations team in the development of Marketing and Promotions to the Chinese consumers
- Assist in the development of training to front line staff on effective selling to Chinese consumers
- Working with Finance and Operations team in implementing a pilot scheme on selling to Travel Guides from China.
- Development of relationship with the various payment platform to drive Chinese spending trends such as Wechat Pay, Ali-pay, Union-pay and other relevant platforms
- Assist in the sales at the front end, specifically targeting at the Chinese pax.
The ideal candidate should pocess the below Qualifications, Experience and Skills.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in business education
- Minimum 2 experience in a the relevant field in retail environment
- Effective verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and relevant software applications
- Proficiency in written and spoken Chinese to manage PRC partners and tour agencies and customers.
Lagardère Travel Retail