Business Development & Marketing Manager
The Caregiver Group is a global online aggregator of health and caregiving services for businesses and individuals, covering both the insured and the self-funded. By motivating and empowering freelance professionals, The Group transforms the way care is delivered to people and communities with its award-winning platforms, www.caregiverasia.com and www.bookacare.com. Headquartered in Singapore, the Group has a growing international presence in Singapore, Malaysia, and the United States.
Over the past 4 years, CaregiverAsia (CGA) has established itself as the largest online and offline provider of homecare, locum and other related services in Singapore. Careseekers needing services across the whole spectrum of homecare from medical escorts to doctor housecalls can book such services directly through our online booking engine, or call our 24/7 professional hotline. CGA’s caregivers are provided with value-added services including marketing and professional training.
In addition, CGA works with institutions such as government departments, NGOs, clinics and hospitals to fulfil their caregiver needs including locum nurses and other health care professionals. Tapping on its large pool of healthcare professionals, CGA also offers executive search services to help organizations hire full-time healthcare staff.
With its business fast approaching a critical mass, CGA is looking for a marketing manager to join its entrepreneurial team in order to bring CGA to the next level.
The role – Business Development & Marketing (BDM) Manager
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, BDM Manager is a critical member of the commercial team. With brand management responsibilities for CGA’s main business – Home Caregiving, the BDM Manager is responsible for driving careseeker traffic to the firm’s online booking engine websites, as well as 24/7 call centre, in order to achieve its business objectives. Key responsibilities include the following:
Marketing strategy and planning
· Develop marketing strategy – establish strategic imperatives, product positioning, branding, targeting and segmentation, strategies and tactics, and life cycle management
· Monitor market trends, and develop short and long-term forecasts and business cases
· Acquire competitive intelligence and utilize business analytics to precipitate and improve decision-making, in order to formulate strategies to win in the marketplace
· Identify and continuously monitor customer needs and satisfaction with CGA services, through market research and frequent interaction with internal and external stakeholders
· Manage the brand P&L and ensure prudent allocation and utilization of resources
Marketing and tactical execution
· Execute the brand strategy through implementation of effective branding and promotional materials, marketing campaigns and events
· Work closely with operations and field personnel to enable their business success
· Work with internal stakeholders including international affiliate commercial teams to ensure consistent product messaging
· Utilise market research and field force feedback to test, monitor, and evaluate marketing tactics (including messaging) and adjust plans accordingly
Key account management and strategic business development
● Identify targets and develop business development strategies to create value for CGA and CGA’s clients and customers
● Establish and cultivate strong working relationships with key clients customers e.g. key institutional referrers, opinion leaders, advocacy groups, vendors and partners
● Manage market research studies and advisory boards as needed to identify customer need and potential product ideas/improvements to fill them
The successful candidate – qualifications and experience
Looking to join our vibrant and dynamic family at CaregiverAsia in this role? You would be comfortable in an entrepreneurial or start-up environment, and be capable of multi-tasking and working across functions. You thrive at collaborating and working in teams.
You will need to have a minimum BA/BS or Life Sciences degree or Marketing diploma or Certificate or equivalent, and about 4-5+ years of relevant marketing and/or sales experience.
Specific competencies include the following:
Marketing and business development competency. A proven track record in developing and managing brand plans in the healthcare or consumer health sector, including planning and implementing strategic decisions effectively.
Entrepreneurial mindset and agility. Demonstrated success in developing and implementing innovative solutions for new product or start-up situations. Ability to adapt to changing business and organizational environment.
Project Management. Proven ability to develop, communicate, and manage a broad scope of projects ranging from the straightforward to the complex. Capacity to deal with layers of complexity.
Collaboration and influencing skills. Ability to facilitate and lead cross-functional teams through effective communication, leadership by example, and strong influencing skills; ability to recognize sources of conflict and make use of strengths and diversity in an organization for success.
This role is based in Singapore with infrequent travel to Malaysia, USA and other (upcoming) international affiliates of Caregiver Group.
Forward your full CV including personal particulars, professional qualifications, career history, e-mail address and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], c/o CaregiverAsia Pte Ltd., 51 Goldhill Plaza, #08-08, Singapore 308900.
Caregiver Asia Pte Ltd
Caregiver Asia (CGA) is an Asian Care company headquartered in Singapore specializing in the business of care services. Through our online and offline proprietary care platforms, CGA aims to transform the way that care is delivered today by motivating, empowering and mobilizing people and communities to care about people around them. Through the CGA online portal, Careseekers can access on-time, trusted, stress-free and transparent care solutions; whilst Caregivers can practice independently with full control of their schedules and terms of services. Caregiver Asia aims to have access to 1 million accredited and certified caregivers in Asia Pacific by 2016, and currently has network companies and partners in Malaysia, HongKong/Macau, South Korea and Indonesia.