Business Development Manager | West | Medical Devices
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Developing growth strategies and plans for advanced cancer diagnostics solutions.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching new business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following industry trends both locally and internationally.
- Writing business proposals and negotiating with stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Develop close working relationship with international stakeholders.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Degree in Life Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in business development, sales or channel management experience within the Phamaceuticall/Life Science industries.
- In-depth knowledge of Life Science/Pharmaceutical/Healthcare sector within APAC.
- Driven personality with a hunger to succeed.
- Strong analytical and management skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080