Business Development Manager (SME)
- Work alongside best in class talent in a financial investment company
- Great work environment that prioritises work-life balance
- Attractive commission scheme
Our client is a financial investment company that provides short-term working loan to companies in Singapore. The Company's pool of financially trained experts will explore various loan opportunities to clients, to empower them to better manage their cash flow and business expansion.
As a Business Development Manager, you will identify opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
You will be responsible for :
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a role selling financial products to small and medium d enterprises.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd