Business Development Manager (Pharma Supply Chain MNC)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage Allocated Customers at a country level to meet targets.
- Implement the sales strategy set by National Business Development Manager to achieve sales objectives.
- Develop and keep current an account strategy in line with country level business plans, to achieve grow targets.
- Lead and manage the development of business acquisition projects with managed Premium Customers ensuring targeted revenue levels in line with plans.
- Develop and manage the after sales strategy for each of the designated Premium Customers.
- Develop strategies, service initiatives and contingency plans for the effective denial of competitor initiatives with the Premium Customers to prevent split business and customer defection.
- Manage the development and delivery of services and solutions that provide consistency and re-usability to enable Premium Customers to achieve corporate objectives and gain competitive advantage through the application of solutions in their business.
- Manage the effective segmentation of each customer’s business and understand the customer’s needs to ensure that is targeting the right type of business to achieve the long-term grow objectives.
- Use the pipeline management tool and ensure that successful negotiation of business in a timely manner.
- Timely submission of Pipelines and Monthly Reports for the National Business Development Manager.
- Support sales and marketing campaigns preparation and implementation set out by the National Business Development Manager (eg. DG, CCM campaigns, Seminars, Industry specific campaigns) to generate brand awareness and lead generations.
- Maintain Updated Contact Database of targeted clients or prospects on campaigns recruitment, workshop invitations and e-marketing.
- Lead the Lapse Account Campaign to revive lapse accounts.
- Implement Customer Reward Program as a marketing drive to demonstrate customer appreciation and promote higher trading. For eg. First Time Shipper reward, Revival Lapse Account reward.
- Generate monthly customer performance report for key accounts (assigned) for review of service performance against service benchmark.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree and/or Diploma education.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar or related field with proven demonstration of skills
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd