Business Development Manager (Pharma Supply Chain)
- Key responsibilities of this position includes accounts maintenance and development to meet sales objectives, enhancing relationships with decision makers and influencers within target companies, executing sales strategies and supporting annual marketing awareness campaigns. This personnel must demonstrate confidence in the area of consultative selling, sales meetings, presentations, client support and communication.
- This personnel is responsible to provide sales and marketing support with functions including maintenance of e-marketing contact database, preparation of BD campaigns set by the National Business Development Manager to increase brand awareness and revenue generation. The sales support function includes maintaining lapse account campaign and a specific list of infrequent traders.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Allocated Customers at a country level to meet targets.
- Implement the sales strategy set by National Business Development Manager to achieve sales objectives.
- Develop and keep current an account strategy in line with country level business plans, to achieve grow targets.
- Lead and manage the development of business acquisition projects with managed Premium Customers ensuring targeted revenue levels in line with plans.
- Develop and manage the after sales strategy for each of the designated Premium Customers.
- Develop strategies, service initiatives and contingency plans for the effective denial of competitor initiatives with the Premium Customers to prevent split business and customer defection.
- Manage the development and delivery of services and solutions that provide consistency and re-usability to enable Premium Customers to achieve corporate objectives and gain competitive advantage through the application of solutions in their business.
- Manage the effective segmentation of each customer’s business and understand the customer’s needs
- Use the pipeline management tool and ensure that successful negotiation of business in a timely manner.
- Timely submission of Pipelines and Monthly Reports for the National Business Development Manager.
- Support sales and marketing campaigns preparation and implementation set out by the National Business Development Manager (eg. DG, CCM campaigns, Seminars, Industry specific campaigns) to generate brand awareness and lead generations.
- Maintain Updated Contact Database of targeted clients or prospects on campaigns recruitment, workshop invitations and e-marketing.
- Min Diploma / Degree in any courses
- Good knowledge of Biopharm industry will be an advantage
- Min 4 year of experience in sales in Supply Chain / Logistics / freight forwarder industry
- Need to own a car
Salary range: $4500 to $5000 (Basic)
Transport allowance: $1100
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd