Business Development Manager (Maritime)
Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1982063
Bachelor's / Honours
- Review company’s portfolio of products and solutions addressing the maritime industry in the areas of safety & security and port operations. The products include radar augmentation system, anti-trafficking enforcement system, anti-hijack system, protected GNSS solution, satellite imagery, unmanned surface vessels, VTS etc.
- Work with pre-sales, marketing and product management team to devise holistic solutions for maritime security and port operations globally
- Develop and execute Go-To-Market plans for countries of interest with support of pre-sales, marketing and sales support
- Responsible to recruit, manage and lead the sales distribution network of resellers and SI partner to ensure achievement of agreed annual sales targets
- Develop new markets / customer accounts.
- Self-starter in creating innovative and attractive ideas to secure and meet clients’ needs.
- Develop good working relationships with major key accounts and strategic partners.
- Manage pre-sales, sales and marketing process, lead bid team to prepare proposals for tenders and quotes
- Work with Marketing team on demand-generation campaigns and exhibitions
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering, or business management.
- At least 10 years of experience and proven track record in managing strategic key accounts and sales management in the maritime industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; customer-oriented focus.
- Prefers to hands on and results-oriented.
- Passion and motivated to grow and nurture a new brand.
Career International FOS Pte Ltd