Business Development Manager - LOGISTIC / SHIPPING - S$4000
An integrated logistics provider with regional presence in Asia and Oceania provider in specialized logistics and container shipping is seeking for profession and committed individual to join the group as Business Development Manager!
Budget for this role: S$5000
- Support the Sales and Marketing strategy within the region
- Business Development with Specialized Logistics opportunities that are based within the Region
- Business Development of Accounts that are based within the Region (Accounts that ship over-dimensional, project cargoes) in conjunction with other vertical business units
- Reviews contracts and contract amendments. Provides feedback to executive leadership on opportunities and risks.
- Manages open items and deadlines to ensure timely processing of applications and execution of contracts.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates contract language, rate pricing, negotiations, revenue reconciliation, and payer relationship management
- Monitors and tracks submissions and status changes with payers and updates internal records as needed.
- Maintains and updates existing records and creates new records and reports.
- Supports executive leadership and colleagues with active involvement and leadership as needed, to help manage special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Management and training of handling specialized cargo shipments
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures as well as all government regulations
- Develop subcontractors list for qualified carriers throughout the assigned region. Then work with appropriate Service Provider manager to add them to our Service Program.
- Onsite support in supervision of loading/unloading, packing, and coordination of project movement
- Fully understand systems’ capabilities, limitations and billing procedures in order to handle/ or execute project cargo shipments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Sales Managers, preferably shipping/logistic industry.
- Strong project management skills and communication skills, with the ability to analyze market trends.
- Good knowledge of Out of Gauge (OOG)/Over dimensional (OD)
- Understanding of Cargo Securing, Stowing, Rigging and Craning
- Strong project cargo logistics management skills
Interested applicant, kindly submit full-detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more available positions. Thank you
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd