Business Development Manager -Logisitcs
- Manage Allocated Customers at a country level to meet targets.
- Implement the sales strategy set by National Business Development Manager to achieve sales objectives.
- Develop and keep current an account strategy in line with country level business plans, to achieve grow targets.
- Lead and manage the development of business acquisition projects with managed Premium Customers ensuring targeted revenue levels in line with plans.
- Develop and manage the after sales strategy for each of the designated Premium Customers.
- Develop strategies, service initiatives and contingency plans for the effective denial of competitor initiatives with the Premium Customers to prevent split business and customer defection.
- Manage the development and delivery of services and solutions that provide consistency and re-usability to enable Premium Customers to achieve corporate objectives and gain competitive advantage through the application of solutions in their business.
- Must have own transportation
- Min Degree and/or Diploma education.
- Min of 2 years experience (business development in logisitics)
Interested candidates, do submit your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jocelyn Chan | Consultant | Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience) | Company EA Licence number : 99C4599 | Personnel EA License: R1331820
Recruit Express Pte Ltd