Business Development Manager
Essential Werkz Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 17-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Following up new business opportunities
- negotiating & managing business relationships
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Support marketing activities, including trade shows, mailings, etc.
- To identify cost elements / structure and implement measures for cost effective operations
- identifying market segments and prospects
- At least 5+ years of Business development/channel management experience in related field, preferably in event industry
- Diploma/Degree, in tourism and hospitality preferred
- Excellent leadership, prioritization, communication, analytic and quantitative skills.
- High degree of comfort managing major projects, working independently.
- High degree of technical expertise and business acumen.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and self-sufficient with the ability to motivate.
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills.
- Ability to analyse business processes, understand complex issues and implement creative solutions aligned with core business strategy
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and copes well under pressure
- Only Singaporeans
Essential Werkz Pte Ltd
Based in Singapore since 2001 as an Integrated Marketing Company, Essential Werkz Pte Ltd offers the highest standards and goals to all your marketing needs. With our expertise in Below-the-Line marketing campaigns, we deem ourselves as your essential marketing partner in brand building in pursuit towards business excellence by providing ideas that drive your marketing campaigns.