Business Development / Manager
We are hiring another Business Development Manager to take over our Malaysia subsidiary and new sales territory. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality and hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Manage Malaysia subsidiary business and co-ordinate the affairs
- Work with Malaysia team from Singapore and directly report to director in daily basis
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Have at least 2 years working experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Has secretary experience will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Must familiar with Malaysia territories
- Report to director in daily basis