Business Development Manager
Be part of a fast-growing deep tech startup that focuses on bridging the information gap in Asia through big data and AI. At BRDA, we offer a unique, entrepreneurial and exceptional career experience in an energizing startup environment. We are looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and innovative ways to reach our shared goals.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving corporate sales for our data products and delivering strategic commercial partnerships in Singapore and across all of Asia, reporting to the Co-Chief Executive Officer in Singapore. The Business Development Manager will also grow business networking with C-suite partners, evangelize BRDA’s capabilities and, where required, engage with the industry at events.
This position is full-time and located in our Singapore office.
- Become an expert in BRDA’s data products for businesses and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying needs of clients and partners
- Develop and drive key business development initiatives for deals from creation to implementation in partnership with the management
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with clients and partners to grow a solid customer base
- Keep abreast of market updates and identify trends to drive revenue and capture market opportunities in Singapore and other markets in the region
- Always represent the BRDA brand to the highest level
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in corporate sales and acquisition of clients in fintech, IT, banking or insurance space
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in business, marketing, management or related, familiarity with background knowledge related to IT, fintech, big data and AI is preferred.
- Strong strategic business planning capabilities- the ability to work within, and design processes that lead to the development of innovative and commercially driven sales and marketing plans.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, bias towards data-based decision making and a willingness to take calculated risks.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and experience presenting to C-suite level executives
- An extremely results-driven, proactive can-do attitude.
- Passion for a startup culture and constantly look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
Brda Pte. Ltd.