Business Development Manager
We are a food manufacturer and distributor with production facilities located in Singapore.
We require a Business Development Manager to assist with our business development in channel sales and food service sectors.
- To initiate new listings with Supermarket and other retail channels after market evaluations.
- To develop new accounts in F&B sector on selling our range of products and central kitchen services.
- To visit channel outlets regularly to ensure our listed products are well presented.
- To recruit, supervise and guide a small team of promoters in attaining their targets.
- To plan sales promotion, road shows and other marketing activities for the outlets and food fairs.
- To oversee and co-ordinate with Sales Support, Promoters & Logistic staff in executing marketing activities effectively.
Keen to work in an SME environment, learning to be a generalist, willing to think and work like a business minded person.
- To work with the Management in annual sales budgets and in devising appropriate promotional strategies to attain targets set.
- Good knowledge of food product distributions through various wholesale and retail channels.
- Sales Driven and results oriented with strong leadership skill.
- Ability to work as a team and being hands-on’ on projects under management.
- Good Interpersonal skill and able to communicate and relate to people of all levels.
- Possessing a class 3 driving licence.
The following are ATTRIBUTES of the candidate we are looking for;
- You are keen to be a member of a growing team to undertake changes
- You believe in developing people.
- You are confident and wish to be toughened and to acquire skills that will value-add to yourself and the COMPANY in the process.
PLEASE SEND IN YOUR RESUME, HIGHLIGHT YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES AND EXPECTED SALARY. WE WILL SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW WITH YOU IF YOU ARE SHORTLISTED.
Remuneration will be based on experience, and will be on a fixed salary plus commission basis.