Business Development Manager
Human Capital Singapore| Date Posted: 15-May-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Conceptualise, develop and implement integrated corporate branding and public relations strategies to ensure that the public has a good understanding of HCS, its HR WSQ programmes, tertiary education programmes, HR advisory services and other new businesses through pro-active engagement, as well as targeted creative communications.
- Plan and execute company-wide marketing strategy, including, but not limited to digital marketing, B2B, B2C, C2C
- Develop creative design and do copywriting for corporate publications and marketing collaterals including course synopsis, brochures, newsletters, publicity materials, webpage contents.
- Maintain and update corporate website and social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Research, write and edit press releases, speeches, articles including corporate presentation materials.
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in human capital management and development and update/make recommendations to senior management to enhance the market positioning and branding of HCS.
- Oversee outreach events such as road shows, exhibitions, talks, conferences, masterclasses or seminars
- Minimum a Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Journalism or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of marketing communications, public relations, branding and media relation or similar capacity.
- Strong command of the English language and Mandarin (to liaise with Chinese-speaking clients and business partners)
- Experienced in managing corporate social media platform.
- Good analytical and creative mind.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal relationship skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- IT-savvy and works well under pressure
Human Capital Singapore