Business Development Manager
Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
In charge of the supervision of workers and execution of tree care management and ensure a safe environment for the projects assigned. Supervise and manage workers and / or contractors to ensure proper arboriculture management and maintenance.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Specific :
- Responsible for the carry out approved business development plan.
- Follow Standard Operation Procedure, provide comment to improve when necessary.
- Bridging business customer with Contract for tender or quotation preparation and submission process.
- Assist in research and propose business opportunities where necessary.
- Develop effective market communication programs.
- Regular touch base with potential / new / existing customers to identify and understand demand.
- Assist to prepare and generate Post Mortem Repost on successes and area needed for improvement.
- Participate networking activities to source new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain good and strong relationship with potential / new / existing customers.
- Promote company growth on clientele and revenue.
- General :
- Monitor, control and maintain proper documents and filing for all business proposal to potential / new / existing customers according to requirement as per ISO Standards, if applicable.
- Coordinate and work with other departments.
- Prepare the relevant reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Safety :
- Follow the Company safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree or Diploma in Horticulture / Arborist.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- To manage and retain relationship with existing clients and increase client base.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business services, core strength and value proposition.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Assist researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Able to negotiate with stakeholders.
(C) Experience :
- At least 4 years working in related experience.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd